Common Failure symptoms:
- Strong "kick" when switching automatic grip from position "P" to position "R"
- Indication on the dash "Check Engine" , "AT" , "ABS" , "Slippery Road" (ESP) etc.
- Gearbox does not go to "manual mode"
- The car goes in emergency mode only
- Check Engine light and AT lights are on
- Vehicle stays in 3rd gear only (safe mode)
- Hard "kick" on "drive" and "reverse"
- Hard shifting on gears
Common part numbers:
- LF6B189E1, LF6B189E1A, LF6B189E1B, LF6B189E1C
- L39C189E1, L39C189E1A, L39C189E1B, L39C189E1C, L39C189E1D,
- L39C189E1E, L39C189E1F, L39C189E1G, L39C189E1H
- Mazda 3 (2006-2013)
- Mazda 5 (2007-2015)
(Can't find the number? Don’t worry, we cover all part numbers for this instrument cluster)
How Does our repair service work?
- Try to find on ecu-repair.eu your problem description using Menu or Search window.
- Add to Click on "Buy it now", select shipping and pay for the service.
- Remove the module from the vehicle (try to find on youtube.com disassembling instruction) and make sure it is boxed and packaged well.
- Print shipment label and call courier for pickup. After repair you will receive your repaired item.
All original programming/coding remains intact during test and rebuild, simply plug and play when you receive it back.
We will need your unit for approximately 2 days + shipment to complete the full rebuild.
1 year unlimited mileage warranty