Common Failure symptoms:
- warning lights on dashboard related to hybrid system
- active DTCs reatled to insulation of high voltage system
- car does not start at all
- car only starts on warmer weather
- car starts, but runs only on internal combustion engine
- car stalls when driving
As the inverter is part of immobilizer system, simply changing inverter to used good part will not work. The car will start, but will run only on internal combustion engine. Please note, that this service is only for units, that have electrical issue, when there is a too low resistance between high voltage lines and ground.
Common part numbers:
(Can't find the number? Don’t worry, we cover all part numbers for this instrument cluster)
- Volvo V60 2013-2018
How Does our repair service work?
- Try to find on ecu-repair.eu your problem description using Menu or Search window.
- Click on "Buy it now", select shipping and pay for the service.
- Remove the module from the vehicle (try to find on youtube.com disassembling instruction) and make sure it is boxed and packaged well.
- Print shipment label and call courier for pickup. After repair you will receive your repaired item.
All original programming/coding remains intact during test and rebuild, simply plug and play when you receive it back.
We will need your unit for approximately 2 days + shipment to complete the full rebuild.
1 year unlimited mileage warranty